1. The use of interactive visuals to communicate their message.
• Our TV youth culture is primarily driven by images.
• Many churches successfully utilize multimedia alongside preaching to accentuate their Sunday messages.
2. They understand their niche markets (they have something for everyone).
• Businesses utilize diverse music and entertainment to communicate their messages.
• Churches can employ the use of music specials and divergent styles to attract the various age groups and demographics in their communities.